Monday, July 28, 2014

How to Contact Me

Because I will only have time to email once a week and regular mail is slow, this is the best way to send me letters. They print off your letter and deliver it the same day if it is before noon at the Provo MTC.  Just click WRITE A LETTER (up top) or POUCH (FREE) (on the left side), my unit # is 843.  Mission is ARG-BAN and date is AUG26.  I will update with new instructions for using this service when I am in Argentina. 

Email
mallory.dickson@myldsmail.net
I can only write once a week but if you want to contact me this way it is another option.

Snail Mail
MTC: 
Sister Mallory Lynn Dickson
AUG26 ARG-BAN
2023 N 900 E Unit 843
Provo, UT 84602

Once I am in Argentina.
Pouch service: a single piece of paper taped at each end.

Sister Mallory Lynn Dickson
Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

My mission address for packages and for letters until I have further information:

Sister Mallory Lynn Dickson
Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission
Gral. Lavalle 1828
1646 San Fernando
Buenos Aires
Argentina

If you ship a package via private courier you will need the mission telephone number which is 
54 11-4506-4201




No comments:

Post a Comment