Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mallory's first letter from MTC

Hola mi familia!

As you're well aware, this was my first day in the MTC and things have been wonderful! The spirit has been strong and I am happy to be here. It is such a blessing to be a missionary and to be with such strong spirits. Even though many of the elders in my district and zone are barely out of high school they seem mature and able to share this gospel and it makes me proud to be a part of this work.

My companion's name is Hermana Johnson and she is also going to Buenos Aires Norte. She has curly hair as well ;) and we are getting along wonderfully! I haven't felt nervous as I've spent my first day here. It just feels right, like I'm supposed to be here. The Spanish will be challenging, but I feel up to the task with the spirit at my side. Our teacher is Elder Roberts and he is very kind! I feel like I've met him before, possibly a friend of Kent? But I'm not sure.

Love you guys much!
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment