Monday, August 17, 2015

Week 21 in San Fernando, 13 months as a missionary


The Buenos Aires Temple



Excited to meet my new host sister Lucia (from Spain) when I get home!



Could this really have been a year ago!  Time flies on a mission!
 

Hey guys! I don't have a lot of time to write, so this will be short and sweet. First of all, we met Alberto, who is learning more about the church and has plans to be baptized the 30th of this month! It was truly a miracle to be able to find him (on a day it poured buckets), to be able to teach him, and to see just how ready he is to accept and embrace this gospel. He is truly an example of strength and I can see how his faith is leading him to action and to get to know his Savior better.

We've also been on a lot of splits this week to get to know our area better! It's been fun escaping San Fernando and getting to know Beccar and San Isidro. The members have been so supportive, helping and loving us! 
 
Today we were blessed to have a picnic with the Velazquez family.

That's all I've got time to write this week. Know that I love each of you and that you're in my prayers!
 
Hermana Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment