Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 23 in San Fernando

 Had a great day in Once with Ausi and Hermana Green!



 It was great to see Ausi again!



Hey guys! First off, I love each of you and am praying for you:) This has been a really great week:) What really stuck out to me was how wonderful the members are and how crucial they are in missionary work! I had several experiences with members accompanying us, helping us out with lunch, or having family home evenings. Each and every one of them is family to me and I couldn't do this work or be here without them! I am so thankful to be here in San Fernando, to be working with a great companion, and to be part of this glorious work! It truly is the work of the Lord. His hand is in every step. In every fall. He'll be there to pick us up, if we allow Him too.

Before I run I'd like to leave each of you with a little bit of homework! Watch this video and tell me what you think!!
 
Love you all! 
 
Hermana Dickson


Enjoy!!
 
This is what it looks like when we email home.  Flashback to our trio:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment